fbpx
Shop Now
Register Your Token

Introduce Your Sibling

Forums Loss of a Sibling Introduce Your Sibling

Viewing 1 reply thread

• Krista V
        Keymaster

I just wanted to start a topic where we can introduce who our sibling is to us, even now that they are gone. It’s such a strange thing to think of people meeting me in life now that he’s gone, not knowing or understanding his presence in my life and who he was to me. I’ll start in the first reply.

• Krista V
        Keymaster

I lost my brother JJ in January of 2018. It was sudden and shocking, and tragic. I have a lot of brothers, but none of them the same. JJ was the practical helper, he was the one who would help with my car when I was single. He was the one who would come get me in a snow storm. He loved art, we shared that. He was an art teacher, and his students were only second to his family. There are so many stories I could tell, but one of my greatest memories is when he texted me the morning my daughter would be born. He knew I had gone into the hospital and was in active labor, and I’d had some complications through the night. He sent a simple text, and said “the sun is rising on the day of your child’s birth” – so simple, but so meaningful to me. JJ I miss you so much!

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

I never met JJ but he’s made an impact on my life and (good or bad) I think it brought us closer together Krissie. So thank you JJ – for all you did in life and after death 😘

• Krista V
            Keymaster

I agree, I can’t imagine going through this without the support you and the Sharing Solace project has been.

• Kathey W
          Participant

JJ sounds like an amazing brother.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Forums Loss of a Sibling Introduce Your Sibling