fbpx
Shop Now
Register Your Token

2019: New Year, New Word

Forums Just for Fun 2019: New Year, New Word

Viewing 2 reply threads

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

I’m not so good with resolutions…I never have been. I’m REALLY great for about 3 weeks then give up exercising 43 days a week or only eating cottage cheese.

A couple years ago I started picking a word that I worked to embody throughout the year. {In hopes that I would maybe make some good progress and good habits in the process.}

This year I picked the word Declutter. I’ve found my life is filled with junk that doesn’t bring me joy {both physically and emotionally}.

What is your word for the year? I’d love to know how you plan to incorporate it into your life too!

• Joe A
        Participant

Sticktoitiveness! There are a lot of things, all of which have been deemed valuable, on my plate this year and I want to make sure I see them through. No excuses.

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

Good word Joe!!

• Deana G
        Participant

Last year my word was hope. I think I did pretty well on that.  This year my word is act.  I don’t want to be a bystander in my own life anymore. I want to be the person I want to be. I need to act. If I want my business to grow I’m going to have to act. Act. Do. Try.

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

I ❤❤❤ that! Forward motion!

Viewing 2 reply threads

Forums Just for Fun 2019: New Year, New Word