Register Your Token

It did!

Forums Site Feedback It did!

• Participant

Will it make me create a topic title?

• Participant

Thankyou for creating this think it will be great when used to it xx

• Participant

I love that you added chronic and long term illness in this! I believe it will help so many people.

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

I agree Amanda, or at least I hope. I’m one of the lucky ones that doesn’t have to live in pain each day (my lazy butt lower back pain and self-induced gym pain doesn’t count). There are so, so many that live in some sort of pain (physical, emotional, mental, etc) each and every day that are often forgotten about…not because we don’t love them but because they’ve become so good at masking it.

• Participant

I’m already super impressed with the forums. I love that Sharing Solace is addressing such a wide array of “losses” that involve people who are grieving. This will help so many people.

• Sarah B
      Participant

I agree. These are fantastic.

• Participant

@sarahtheavenger testing @ mentions twitter style

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

Sorry, no twitter style replies…yet. You should have the option to click reply and it will ‘nest’ under that comment though. Like this one 🙂

• Participant

What does “keymaster” mean? I saw it on someone else’s name too. It sounds bad ass!

• Crystal W
          Keymaster

Thanks! I’d like to think I’m bad@$$! It just means that I’m in charge 🙂 …I mean, kinda like always 🙂 I’m the girl you go to if you need anything. And Krissie built the site so she fixes all the hard stuff!

• Crystal W
      Keymaster

What does this do?

• Carla C
      Participant

When ordering a pendant what does the color option and placement option mean?
      When ordering an item you click on the selection button and it tends to take you to the description/ related products
      On Member Portal – What does these settings mean? – doesn’t seem to work.
      The map on describing how SS works is a bit small and hard to read …. for us Old people!
      The forum part was hard for me to find.

I will look around again tomorrow –
      Take this feedback with a grain of salt – It may not be the website, it may be this lady!!\

• Carla C
      Participant

Forget about the forum being difficult to find – Ha

• Carla C
      Participant

Wording in “Our Story” is out of order

• Maureen R
      Participant

I love this site ,I wished this was available 2001 when I lost my beautiful little angel ,I hope to share ny story soon as I have not spoke about it in all this time xx

• Crystal W
        Keymaster

There’s something very freeing about sharing your story isn’t there? I’m so glad you can join us now – better late than never!

• Krissie V.
      Krista V
      Keymaster

Testing out a quote.

Will it make me create a topic title?

Looks like that worked.

• Krissie V.
      Krista V
      Keymaster

I agree Amanda, or at least I hope. I’m one of the lucky ones that doesn’t have to live in pain each day (my lazy butt lower back pain and self-induced gym pain doesn’t count). There are so, so many that live in some sort of pain (physical, emotional, mental, etc) each and every day that are often forgotten about…not because we don’t love them but because they’ve become so good at masking it.

Just trying it again.

• Crystal W
      Keymaster

Just trying it again.

I’m trying quoting your quote 🙂

• Krissie V.
      Krista V
      Keymaster

• Kyle W
      Participant

Just trying it again.

I’m trying quoting your quote 🙂

Triple quotey-quote FTW!

• Kyle W
        Participant

Hmm… well it sure blew up that smiley face big 🙂

• Crystal W
      Keymaster

Just trying it again.

I’m trying quoting your quote

🙂

Triple quotey-quote FTW!

I just quoted your quoted, quoted, quote AND made the smiley smaller!

• Crystal W
      Keymaster

Say that 5 times fast @kyle!

Forums Site Feedback It did!